jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2013

How green are you?

People in chili has no habits on how to care for the planet, environmental eduacion in our country is a new topic. The new generations are more informed about the topic. In schools children are taught to recycle and help with small details, but I think the best environmental education is delivered in the home.

In my house we contribute to environmental practices. We have 3 types of containers for separate waste (organic-paper-plastic). I must say the truth .. I do not use  bike. I would like to go in cycle to univeristy but my home is far. I like to walk, but not in santiago because it is very ugly and toxic when I go on vacation I try to walk a lot and breathe clean air. I have never participated in any organzacion, but I would like to do.  I have not participated because it requires time and commitment, but when there are sporadic activities on the environment I participate. I like to buy things recycled. I have a bag made with  drinks taps, but my favorite object is a lamp made ​​from recyclable materials it's really cute.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi victoria im very agree with what you said the best envioremental education totally comes from the house!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes, education is the answer.

    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, the oral exam is going to take place in room D11 at 8:30.

    The written exam will take place in our usual classroom, B11.

    Professor Lourdes Barría is in charge of your exams.


    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar