miércoles, 13 de noviembre de 2013

The perfect song

Today I'm going to refer to what I consider a perfect song. I know that I have a favorite song, but now I can not remember, but if I come to my mind a song very cute and I really like it.when I hear it and feel many feelings.   The song is actually called "Fix you". It was written by Chris Martin, an and published in 2005 by Coldplay. The music video for "Fix You" was directed by Sophie Muller.The song received positive reviews, which pointed to the emotional content of the song.






Fix you, is one of the few songs that exist that make me feel and say without being speaking, it is a song with a message of hope. the author of the song fix you declare that contains a "message of breath" said he sings about recover from grief, is a perfect blend between the sound of musical instruments and lyrics. It's definitely my favorite song of the band. I think in general this band is capable of saying everything you feel in their songs. 


1 comentario:

  1. I was living in Australia when this song came out and became a hit.

    Coldplay were really famous at the time in Australia.

    I remember I listened to it and there's a part I always remember: you get what you want but not what you need...That happens a lot in life. I think about it very often and that reminds me of those day in a different country, with strange places and people, getting things i wanted but I really didn't need them.

    Hey, remember to fill this in: http://www.lapetus.uchile.cl/japeto/interior.php?id=105

    Regards.

    ResponderEliminar