martes, 18 de junio de 2013

My experience at High school


My school experience was amazing .. it was one of the best times of my life . I remember a lot of happiness, because there I met my best friends and learned a lot. I studied at "American British School" it was a huge school with many students . As a child, I was a bad girl ..I was very naughty, I remember having more than 3 sheets with negative comments about me and my mom always had to see the principal. I promised that I would change, when I was in second year I  felt calm jaja, Even though I had a bad behavior always got good marks, except in mathematics  and  physics, always was cost a little more difficult. My favorite subjects were history, art and biology, always I hated mathematics and physics . I lived near the school, but I always came late to class  that cost me many school suspensions. In 2009 I had my school trip and what a great time, I met many people . I have many funny stories about highschool.  One of the many antics was in science class  we had to dissect a cow heart, but I had a frozen heart.. and went to the teachers room (in secret) and put the heart in the microwave to thaw and leave for 45 minutes, when I returned the heart was cooked and the smell was sooo disgusting of course I ran and let the heart at the scene of the crime . Another of my adventures was changing  the class book marks, I pretended to be sick  for  go to for  nursing and escaping from school I was never caught jajaj. My last problem was when we were  playing with my friends  we broke a window accidentally and we had to pay .
I do not remember having a boring day of classes, I would like to go back to school days

1 comentario:

  1. Dear Victoria,

    Word count: 327. A bit too many.

    Your experience at school seems refreshing. Good!

    Please check the following obs.;

    . .. IT was one of the best times of my life ..

    … (Since) AS A child, I was a bad girl ..I was very naughty,

    I always got good marks, except in mathematics and physical (PHYSICS???) ..

    IT always WAS (cost) a little more DIFFICULT..

    … which were more hated math and physics (???)

    ….another of my adventures was chang(e)ING the class book marks

    TO (for) go to nursing and escap(e)ING from school I WAS never caught jajaj. My last problem was when we WERE playing with my friends

    Cheers,

    JC

    ResponderEliminar