jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013

My ideal job


Hi everyone this time I will talk about my ideal job, really I have many ideal jobs its hard to decided well I tell you some options for me.

I like meeting people, new placeseat new foods, so my dream job is to work on a television show about met countries and cultures, food. The name of the show would be "race to world" I have skills for this job I'm sociable, friendly, respectful and I like adventures. 

I think that work is good for everyone, who doesn't like to have vacation all year?  but particularly for me is a good and ideal  job because I would know more about the world, the culture of other countries, and i'm studying geography and this can be a big tool.  

One of the serious difficulties is taste too exotic food, like monkey meat, I think that would bring me problems because sometimes I'm a little fussy, another difficulty is the danger because you can have problems with people (well you can not always expect the best reaction of the people ) some accident when you travel.  the best way to understand the world is feel it. 

I want to mention another ideal job would be taster ice- cream really  I love ice-cream and never get bored! 

1 comentario:

  1. Hey, this seems to be a common idea. I've read many blogs suggesting the same job....mmm. We all want to travel, meet people and get paid for it. hahaha.

    Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar