martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013

A video clip that I like

Today I'm going to speak about a video clip that I like.. I never really took much attention in music videos .. I just like listening to the lyrics of the songs .. but there is a video that I will never forget in life, is a little stupid but it brings the best memories of my childhood. I love it barbie girl by Aqua !!!!! 



The music video was directed by Peder Pedersen and Peter Stenbæk in 1997 inspired by cartoons. It represent the famous Mattel dolls .

I remember it was in the decade of the 90 I was 5  years and really loved this song .. my parents recorded the video on VHS for me and I could see all day , I guess I liked because it was inspired by the world of barbie . I enjoyed when I saw this video and dance .. were the characters and the scenery of barbie what caused me much laughter . My favorite part of the video is when the protagonist  broked her arm lol. I must say that when I was little I had no idea what the song was saying , I just got carried away by the colors of jajaj video . now that I'm an "adult " video gives me more laughter. occasionally I see the video  to return to the past.

1 comentario:

  1. This song was really popular back in the day.

    I remember they played this song everywhere, all the time.

    Now, when it's played at a party every-one dances on the spot and stars singing "I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world..."

    Some people call it kitch I just call it fun.

    :)

    ResponderEliminar